Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation

Hey everybody,

So I recently graduated college (woohoo!), and will now have more time to devote to painting, playing, and the blog. That is until I go back to school in August. I am glad to know that other now college alum's (http://strictlyaverage.blogspot.com/) are feeling the burn of not being able to play in 'Ard Boyz this year since GW, in arguably the dumbest move of 2010, has moved it to the day EVERYONE graduates college. I'm totally not bitter. Whatever.

Since I'm still in pseudo-academic mode after turning in my Senior Capstone (aka thesis) I'm going to write a bit about the Black Library book I've been reading for some time and how I think the Emperor reflects in Chaos. Going to be sorta fluffy, but bear with me when it inevitably hits today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment