Friday, February 26, 2010

StillCon List


So I think I have decided the final list I'm going to run in the 1.5k tourney. This is part motivated by the models I have (or recently bought) and part motivated by the fact that as of late I've found my force crippled as opponents would just focus fire my Oblits down and whittle me down from range.

HQ
2 Winged Nurgle Warptime DPs

Troops
3 squads of 7 Plague Marines with 2 meltas, champ w/ a PFist and dedicated rhinos.

Heavy
1 squad of 2 Obliterators

1 squad of 1 Obliterator

1 Daemonically Possessed Vindicator w/ Combi-plasma (because I can't afford 3 more points for the Havoc Launcher)

It's a pretty simple list, I don't expect to win anything. What I do expect is that this particular force will make my opponents have to choose wisely what their target priority is. Recently my problem has been that I get crippled without any ranged support, the Vindi is a good distraction unit allowing my Oblits to live longer, my Daemon Princes extra time to maneuver into place, and/or give me another firing platform if they don't go for the bait and take out Oblits instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment