Monday, March 8, 2010

To Do List


Well since I went out of town for 4 days this week I didn't get anything done and have approximately 19 days left until my first tournament. In order or priority

Finish building and painting 2 squads of Plague Marines (and pin Meltas)
Finish painting and assembling Daemon Prince (pin/greenstuff wings too)
Finish painting 3 Obliterators
Prime and paint 2 Rhinos

Things I've actually done? Built 2 Rhinos, a Vindicator, Painted a 3rd Rhino (done months ago), partially assembled Obliterators, cleaned Plague Marines, Assembled first squad of Plague Marines, and pinned meltas on one squad.

Looks like I got my work cut out for me. Wish me luck!

Also wanted to plug http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.com/ his contest top 10 had some really awesome artwork. My 2 favorites are the one with the skull wreath and the bloody hand print (which is now my computer's desktop). Great models on there too but I'm sure most know of his blog already.

No comments:

Post a Comment